Capacity of destruction in weight: 60 Kg/h.
It should be able to operate not less than 10 hours/day
This incinerator must be able to destruct all combustible wastes produced by hospitals, private clinics, laboratories, institutes, etc…
Design Specification : Types A, B, C, D, and E of medical waste
“PYROLYTIC” combustion, by controlling the gasification of waste.
The incinerator must avoid the release of black smoke and fine dust, (Smokeless) during the loadings.
It should be able to reduce the volume of wastes by 98%.
It should be able to hold emission in the second burn with gas residence of not less than 2 seconds.
The incineration should be completely free from visible smoke as well as offensive odours.
The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
The Temperatures of combustion: Minimum will be 850oC and max 1400oC
Post combustion: >1100oC.
The Internal diameter of the Chimney: Ø 400 and its height: 8 m
The Volume of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L
The Dimension of the door for loading in cm: 70×70.
Burner operation should be Automatic On/Off
Fuel : diesel
The supplier must provide necessary information for the best of the installation
This incinerator with “PYROLYTIC” combustion must have:
A combustion chamber of waste:
* Perfectly tight door for the manual loading of waste. The loading should be Manual, Batch Load
* A burner of lighting which the use is limited to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of loading with door seals gone up on hinges, wheel of screw plug, flexible joint, and stuffing insulating out of refractory.
* The insulation of the combustion chamber should be composed of refractory bricks, having a high content of aluminium and insulates bricks in order to assure a minimum temperature on the outside sheet metal.
* Composition of the refractory;
Refractory concrete :
. Thickness : ≥100 mm
. Nature: 42% of Al203
Insulate in fibrous panels :
. Thickness: ≥75 mm
Nature: Calcium silicate.
* Burner of lighting of waste, with fuel, standard mono-bloc casting guiding plunging flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass and slags.